Thank you for choosing Tepeyac OB/GYN. Tepeyac offers comprehensive obstetrical and gynecological women’s healthcare. To make an appointment, please call us at 703-273-9440.
We are located at: 4001 Fair Ridge Drive, Suite 304, Fairfax, VA, 22033
- New patients must arrive 30 minutes prior to appointment time.
- Established patients with insurance or address updates must arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment time.
Check In: When you arrive, please sign in and be prepared to present:
- Valid Photo ID
- Insurance Card
- Completed Paperwork (can be accessed here)
- Payment of Co-Pay or Deductible, due at time of service. We accept cash, check (payable to “Tepeyac OB/GYN”), and Credit/Debit Card. We accept Visa and MasterCard.
For Your Appointment: Please also bring the following:
- Prior medical records. If you are transferring care during pregnancy or coming in for evaluation after having been in the emergency department. Failure to provide records may cause a delay in your care.
- List of all medications and dosages
- List of allergies
- Questions for your physician
Other Policies and Procedures:
- If you are pregnant, we highly encourage you to meet all of our physicians and our Certified Nurse Midwife throughout your pregnancy.
- We welcome children at Tepeyac. Please bring another adult to watch your children during your appointment. Children may not be left alone in the waiting room.
- Please give 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Failure to do so may result in a $50 No-Show fee.